Software Architecture: How to Build a Scalable IT Solution
Course 2 – Software Architecture: How to Build a Scalable IT Solution
This course is part of a series titled "Developing 360 Software Engineers". To check out other workshops available under this series, kindly see the links below.
Coding knowledge is required for this course.
· Always cracking your head trying to figure out how to build a system that can cater to many users?
· A critical piece of software in your company is running too slow on your current infrastructure, and you are looking for ways to optimize it?
· Not sure what are the best technologies out there to use for different parts of your solution?
· Looking to transition your projects to the cloud?
Then this course is right for you! At the end of the course, you will be able to plan and architect an application from ground-up based on business requirements.
We will teach you which technology and architecture to use for different scenarios. With a well-planned architecture, only then your application will be high-performant and highly scalable.
The class breakdown is as follow:
· Understanding software architecture and design
· Choosing the right technologies
· Choosing the right architecture
· Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This course will be instructed by CTO of OpenMinds™ Resources, Lee Xin. With 10 years of software development experience under his belt, Lee Xin is ready to provide you with the necessary knowledge needed to make you an all-rounded developer.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion from OpenAcademy.
Ps, if you are interested in continuing your journey to take your programming to another level, we are offering 3 more courses in this series.
[4th August] Course 1: Problem Solving & Design Thinking
[18th August] Course 3: Agile IT Project Management
[25th August] Course 4: Software Development Best Practices
Have any questions? Message us at https://www.facebook.com/openacademymalaysia